SEO 2021: Complete SEO Training
What you’ll learn
- Understand contemporary learning theories to develop online learning experiences
- Apply instructional design models to the development of online learning experiences
- Select, evaluate or design digital media to support learning
- Identify, evaluate, and integrate emerging technologies to support online learning
- Design an implementation process for online learning experiences
- Apply data mining techniques to the design and evaluation of learning experiences
- Learn how to create enhanced learning opportunities using the latest tools and techniques
- Instructional design and technology jobs are projected to grow 7% from 2014 to 2024
This course, SEO 2021 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 50 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
> Why is that a SEO factor?
> Trend analysis for the SEO factor in the recent years
> Live example of how that SEO factor delivers results
> When and how to use these SEO factors?
- Danial Ashrafi says, “For Newbies it is a thousand time better course than others”
- Beam Co says, “His content is very well presented and I would say of high value for people looking for a big picture overview to get started”
- Aravind Automation Engineer says, “Excellent and very clear explanation on SEO core points. Commanded..”
- Abhishek Bamotra says, “Easy to understand and best SEO guide I ever came across :)”
This entire SEO 2021 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the years 2014 to 2019. So they are all new, working and they apply 100% to 2021 and up. Also this is the most rated SEO course on the platform.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank #1 in Google.
Khairul says, “Really Excellent Course. My WordPress website has been optimized. not only by SEO and improvement on the speed.
SEO requirement explained in detail on the importance of it and how to achieve it. Really Excellent Course.
If you are owner of a WordPress website, or developing for others. This will really help you. Fully recommended”
This is a no fluff SEO course. Each and every lecture is prepared and polished with loads of rare information, SEO tutorial that produces results and examples or research data to justify those SEO factors.
- Best Selling SEO Course
- Over 60,000 Satisfied Students
- Over 10,000 Positive Reviews
- Closed Captions (English Subtitles)
- 10 Hours of Full HD Videos + More to Come
- Streamlined + Efficient Course Organisation
- Course Completion Certificate
- 30 Days money back guarantee – No questions asked
- Above all – Instructor with ‘Lightning speed’ badge holder for his fast response time and support
Course Update Timeline
- June 2020: Content SEO (New), Keyword Research SEO v2.6
- Dec 2019: Pagespeed SEO v4
- Oct 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.5
- August 2019: Demystifying Backlinks SEO v2
- July 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.4, Get Indexed Faster v2.1
- May 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.3, Get Indexed Faster v2, Technical SEO v3 sections
- March 2019: Pagespeed SEO v3.4, Keyword Research SEO v2.2 sections
- May 2018: PageSpeed SEO v3.3 section
- April 2018: Pagespeed SEO v3.2 section
- April 2018: Keyword Research v2.1 SEO section
- November 2017: Technical SEO v2.3 section – 14 Lectures – 55 Mins
- August 2017: Page Speed SEO v3 section – 16 lectures – 1 hour 45 minutes
- August 2017: Demystifying Backlinks SEO section – 8 Lectures – 27 Minutes
- July 2017: Technical SEO v2.2, Page Speed SEO v2.2 sections – 12 Lectures – 55 minutes
- June 2017: Technical SEO v2.1 section – 14 Lectures – 1 hour
- Dec 2016: Page Speed SEO v2.1 section – 7 Lectures – 40 Minutes
- May 2016: Keyword Research SEO section – 11 Lectures – 1 hour 15 minutes
- April 2016: Negative SEO section – 17 Lectures – 1 hour 6 minutes
Timothy Izquierdo says, “I’m a beginner in SEO. Everything dealt till now in technical SEO factors are stuff that we do/write in daily blogging. But each of them are dealt from an advanced perspective. Still, it’s so easy to learn.
Every concept is said, what it’s? why it should be done? when it is to be done? how it should be done? based on the research graphs which is shown for each & every concept. I’m simply blown away!”
This course will help you to
- Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines
- Make your website load in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is, your page speed insights score will up to 100 /100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Implement the best User experience for your visitors / customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site
- Learn Keyword Research in SEO – Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- All backlink myths demystified – Learn the important attributes of backlinks and ignore the ones that don’t work anymore
- Protect your website against Negative SEO – It’s not a black hat SEO. This is your line of defense against negative SEO attacks
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Though SEO is not a rocket science. It’s not that easy to grasp the impact of various terminologies used in SEO like Doorway pages, keyword stuffing, bounce rate etc.
That’s why, for each and every SEO factor, not only you’ll learn what that SEO factor is, but also you’ll learn
- Why is that a SEO factor?
- When and how to use them?
I’ve also given justification, several examples and the proof and how to implement it on your website.
Negative SEO is a must know section for every WordPress owner, because you may rank #1 in top pages of Google search, for your popular keywords now.
- What if, Google penalizes your website and you lose ranking for your popular keywords
- What if, your invisible / unknown competitor attacks your website with Negative SEO
We have covered everything regarding Negative SEO attack, how to recover from it etc., in this course.
Now you should have realized, this course is not just a collection of information, it’s highly efficient, streamlined and it will give you the solid results, you have expected.
If you have ever dreamed of getting to top #1 position in Google search results, then you’ve come to the right course. Click on ‘Take this course’ green button on the top-right corner to enroll now.
Once you rank #1 in Google
- Your brand name will be popular
- You will be invited for exclusive product releases in your niche
- Your business / ad revenue will grow 2X to 100X based on your current position
- Your unique visitors per day, subscribers will increase
- And Much more
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Online Marketers
- Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts
- Web Designers and Web Developers who wants to design / develop search engine optimized website
- Website owners, who want to get to rank #1 in Google with SEO 2021 Training for WordPress
- If you’re a Content Creator, looking to increase your subscribe base and struggling to get new visitors from organic search
- Anyone who wants to improve his / her / other (e.g. your friend/client) website’s ranking in search results
- If you want to save 1000s of $$ without hiring an SEO company & Learn in-house SEO
- If you want to build / create / setup SEO friendly WordPress websites
- Introduction to SEO 2021 Course
- SEO 2021: Keyword Research in SEO
- SEO 2021: Content SEO
- SEO 2021: Technical Factors in SEO
- SEO 2021: How I Got 100/100 PageSpeed Insights Score from Google
- SEO 2021: Get Indexed by Search Engines Faster
- SEO 2021: Demystifying Backlinks SEO
- User Experience SEO – Future SEO Factor
- Protect against Negative SEO
Specification: SEO 2021: Complete SEO Training
Deep Shah –
Very good course for the ones who have basic knowledge in programming concepts.
For absolute beginners in programming, this course is a bit tough..kudos to Angela for creating this course…waiting for your next.
Carl Everest –
Great course, can’t wait to continue.
Right now at lesson 52,
This course is amazing, the best course I have ever taken. This is a game-changer.
Just show up every day, and invest all the time it takes. Go for it.
Marian Ade –
The teacher, Angela, is an excellent instructor. This 100 days of Python code is fun along with many hurdles to cross. I have taken 95% of the course but I need to revise some of the projects to better understand the logic & codes. Towards the end the course, it’s believed that you should have learnt enough to fly on your own.
Wonderful course & I recommend it.
Ethan Zerad –
I’ve had a good experience with this course. I learned a lot, Angela went deep diving into some of the more complex concepts and broke them down into pieces, that evantually led to these so-called complex topics become simply easy. This easily deserves 5 stars, being able to understand how things work, using documentation and just the process of developing, is something rare, but this course provides you with it, and that deserves 5 starts.
Now, that was the pro, let’s get to the con. I was tempted to give this course 4.5 stars, but evantually made it 5 because of the amazing explanations that led me to understand some topics I thought were so complex before. Why did I want to give it 4.5 stars? Well, because of the Data Science part, in days 71-80, you get pre-made documents with explanations and learn Data Science, and sure, maybe Angela wants to challenge you, but that’s the wrong topic to choose to challenge a programmer. This topic is complex, it’s frustrating, and hanging us out to dry with it is not helpful, whatsoever, I ended up feeling really insecure after this part. And maybe that’s just me, maybe other people understood it better, but I believe that this topic deserved some videos and explanation, so we could understand how things tick. However, this course is still 100% worth buying, it’s just that the last part of this course felt like it was already too far with the “deal with it” part of the course. I hope I’ll be able to understand Data Science and actually enjoy it at one point, but this, didn’t provide what I needed to understand the topic and enjoy it, it led to me being frustrated and doubtful about my ability, and some of you might say, “that’s just a part of being a programmer”, well, it is, but with this being a course, and with Data Science being a new topic, I believe that it deserves more explanation and videos that could help us see what is going on behind the scenes.
Abhinav & Aashish Mishra –
I was craving for a programming language compatible with or best for A.I. And voila! Just a day or two after, I discovered this course. I of course didn’t have a mac or interested in web designing. This course was just what is above my expectations!!!!
Bavan M Y –
pros :- 1. good way of teaching
2. useful exercises in every modules
3. different topics covered
1. Python taught here is only of beginner level. basically you are taught all you need to start learning a framework or anything related to python , but it isn’t touching any intermediate or advance topics. there is a lot more in python than just what is taught here .
2. you get to become jack of all trades ,but master of none. you learn many different topics , but nothing is in depth as it should have been , including python itself
3. Teacher doesn’t reply no matter how many doubts you have, I guess this goes with evey course of angela.
4. way too long than it has to be .
I literally didn’t feel like continuing this course anymore ,lessons are long enough to make a beginner discontinue it. I completed the rest of my python journey from youtube and that’s where I found out that this course is missing way too many things.
5. save time by watching every lesson in 1.5x speed. this isn’t an issue until you reach intermediate level in this course.
Brendon Meintjes –
Loved the course and it’s structure of doing something new everyday and tackling it one piece at a time. Also nice to be able to build so many apps so that you can actually see what you are learning, loads of practical to support the theory
P.sreelekha mithra –
i highly recommened foa all beginners to start python. Great thanks to Dr.Angela you make me feel strong and comfortable in python. your are great instructer i have ever seen. thanks a lot with lots of love.
Kunwar Nahush Singh –
Awesome !! Filled me with confidence. Really helpful for me.
Before Day 38, everything was excellent, but Day 38, there were less and less videos, spent 6 hours debugging an error but still can’t get the correct ENDPOINT website. On the SOLUTION they only put “YOUR ENDPOINT”. I’m frustrated. I need the exact ENDPOINT because that’s where I’m stuck at
Devang Jain –
The course is not updated and most of the solution codes don’t work and there are no video solutions towards the end
The best and most thorough Python course I’ve taken. Well worth the time you put into it. This course serves as an introduction to most of what Python has to offer and is beginner friendly, but increases in difficulty as it progresses, making it ideal for all levels (I had a year of Python experience before I found this course). I recommend this course to anyone learning Python at any level.